Thursday 5 November 2015

Getting ready for Myanmar !

How many mistakes can you make on simple application form for E-Visa ?

The answer is irrelevant as even one small mistake will set you back 50 USD :)

That's exactly what happened to us this morning, first excitement of getting visa sorted within 6 hours of application was exchanged for series of swear words and bad names falling on my head just as I saw that I made myself 10 years younger when I filled birth date to be 1993 :) ... scheisse..

Being aware of "one ring of bureaucracy which rules as all", I swallowed quick breakfast of mixed news and applied for 2nd E-Visa.

Vision of immigration officer discovering that there's small mismatch in one little number and with peace of his mind, doing the best of his service returning us back to Malaysia was little bit scary.

Lesson learned : Don't do visa application at 2 AM after long day on train, bus and bottle of Bordeaux wine :)

Tuttle, Tuttle, Tuttle... Buttle ... oops !



No comments:

Post a Comment